Ceramic Ball Valve
Used in these Applications:
- Ceramics withstand severe abrasion. Offering as much as 30X that of alloy materials.
- Process media is prevented from contacting alloy body that is fully lined with structural ceramics.
- Ceramics are nearly universally chemical resistant.
- Full control options, including 4-20mA positioner and actuator.
- Multiple ANSI and DIN flange standards available. ANSI 150, 300 and 600 classes are also available.
- Ceramic seat materials are selected on an application basis. Options include Alumina, Zirconia, Silicon Carbide, and others.
- Seat and Ball are lapped together in matched sets to insure positive sealing.
- Materials are selected on an application basis. Options include Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Stainless Steel, Cast steel and others.
- Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD)
- Slurry Control Applications
- Pneumatic transportation of powders
- Chemical Production
SKYCERA® | 6005 Chictora Cove, Austin, Texas 78759 | Phone: 512-582-0068 | Fax:512-582-0078