Ceramic Pneumatic Valve
Ultra Fine Powder and Fly Ash Service
Used in these Applications:
- Designed for use with high abrasion media, including dust, catalysts, and other small particles.
- Gate seat is spring loaded to enhance sealing effect for ultra-fine powders.
- Expansive gate cavity allows flowable product to "flow" into open areas, allowing gate to close
- Ceramic internals for abrasion resistance
- Dual seats create bi-directional sealing.
- Multiple connections available, including ANSI and DIN Standard Flanged and pipe stub ends, for seamless integration into existing systems.
- Materials are selected on an application basis.
Options include Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Stainless Steel, Cast Steel, and others, as required.
- Ceramic seat materials are also selected on an
application basis. Options include high alumina ceramics, silicon carbide, and others.
- Power Plant Pneumatic Fly Ash Handling
- Pneumatic Aluminum oxide transport.
- Transport of Ultra-Fine Particulate
SKYCERA® | 6005 Chictora Cove, Austin, Texas 78759 | Phone: 512-582-0068 | Fax:512-582-0078