Ceramic Segmented Ball
Segmented Ball Ceramic Seated Valve with Alloy Body
Used in these Applications:
- Segmented ball design allows higher pressure capability.
- Designed with ceramic-on-ceramic seating surfaces to resist abrasive attack and maintain seat integrity.
- Many alloys available, Carbon Steel, Stainless, Hastellloy and others.
- Ideal for hopper applications due to its self-cleaning characteristic.
- The VQ valve can be designed to meet any valve specifications including ANSI, DIN and JIS.
- Reduction in extensive use of body ceramics yields a value-oriented ceramic valve.
- High Pressure Service
- Hopper Applications
- Less corrosive, but highly abrasive applications
SKYCERA® | 6005 Chictora Cove, Austin, Texas 78759 | Phone: 512-582-0068 | Fax:512-582-0078