Ceramic Slurry Valve
Severe Service Slurry Valve
Used in these Applications:
- Structural ceramics are used on the valve gate and seat to resist wear, corrosion, high temperatures and thermal shock.
- Product is suitable for conveying wearing media, including dust and particles in vacuum systems.
- Dual seats create bi-directional sealing.
- Required operating power is low; manual, electric and pneumatic actuators may be used.
- Materials are selected on an application basis. Options include Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Hastelloy, Stainless Steel, Cast Steel, and others, as required.
- Multiple ANSI and DIN flange standards are available. Higher classes available.
- Typically used for on/off service
- Ceramic seat materials are also selected on an application basis. Options include high alumina ceramics, silicon carbide, and others.
- Power Plant Bottom Ash
- Bottom ash pyrite systems
- FGD Slurry Systems
- Conveying Systems for dust, powder and slurry in mining and aluminum production
SKYCERA® | 6005 Chictora Cove, Austin, Texas 78759 | Phone: 512-582-0068 | Fax:512-582-0078