Ceramic Butterfly Valve
Aggressive Slurry Control Valve
Used in these Applications:
- Excellent, cost effective control valve for aggressive media.
- Eliminates characteristic problems of butterfly valves in abrasive media: disc wear.
- Ceramics materials are 6-8 times harder than most alloys.
- Ceramics are nearly universally chemical resistant.
- Full control options, including 4-20mA positioner and actuator.
- Multiple ANSI and DIN flange standards available. ANSI 150 and 300 classes are also available.
- Ceramic seat materials are selected on an application basis. Options include Alumina, Zirconia, Silicon Carbide, and others.
- Body materials are selected on an application basis.Options include Super Duplex Stainless Steel,
Hastelloy, Stainless Steel, Cast steel and others.
- FGD media control valve
- Catalyst control
- Pneumatic transport
SKYCERA® | 6005 Chictora Cove, Austin, Texas 78759 | Phone: 512-582-0068 | Fax:512-582-0078